17.5.10

"Hey man, that guy just said you were his favourite guy"

Two Door Cinema Club BLEW MY MIND YESTERDAY!!! Did not stop jumping with Goldzmine to their beats in a much too small Sala Rossa. We even got to hang out and smoke spliffs with the band afterward and teach them some daggering moves (...) and how to "beat da pussay" LOL. I'm so happy they were really laid-back and easy to talk to, can't believe the night we had :)

Anyway, they'll be back in October, DON'T MISS OUT!!!!!!!

Photobucket
Only thing I regret is not buying the 10$ CD (I'm such a r-tard, totally forgot and it doesn't sell in HMV yet), at least I got them (Alex Trimble, Kev Baird, Sam Halliday & unknown drum player) to sign the drum stick I caught!
YEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY THIS IS GOING TO BE AN EPIC SUMMER.

No comments:

Post a Comment