20.7.10

We love da NECTAR

BASSNECTAR @ Piknic Electronik

Every Sunday at Parc Jean-Drapeau, we Montrealers have the chance of jamming to some of the best electro DJs (in the likes of MSTRKRFT and our local Mistress Barbara) for only 10$.

This weekend, I checked out Bassnectar, one of the sickest dubstep DJs around, with my friends Jules and Eric. We got there just in time to check out the opening act Dig-it-al (also dubstep, can't find their site though). I've never heard of them, but they were really good and perfectly hyped up the crowd for Bassnectar! The crowd went CRAZY when he came on, this swanky fella with long death metal worthy hair. He brought us beats after beats, each grimmier and dirtier than the last, as we shoved our way (in proper dubstep style) to the front to be part of the action. I'm so happy I went (even if my neck is hurting from all the headbanging) 'cause I haven't been to an electro show this good in awhile and I got to meet lots of interesting folks. Anyway here are the photos I took, sorry for the bluriness, the crowd was just insane and I was too busy shakin' it.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment